Sunday, August 16, 2009

linky-loo



I'm a big boy now.

The littlest little man is learning to sit. After sitting comes crawling, with crawling comes, "uh-oh, I gotta clean the carpets, and and put those plastic things in all the plugs, and do something about those cords, and buy cabinet locks, and maybe take down the drapes so he doesn't pull them on himself..."

More than that, when we enter this curious stage, I love the window into his emerging personality, and often feel a little sad that the 'little baby' days are almost over.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Wow you have had a busy summer! Cool ideas I am excited to look at those web sites. And when did Lincoln grow up? Wholly cow I keep wanting him to be about 2 months old. So glad to see pictures of him. What a cutie. Miss you all.

James and Summer said...

how could he possibly be so big? I haven't even SEEN him yet! What a handsome little chunk! I love it!

Lacey said...

Look at him! He's just so wonderful I want to squeeze him. Was Linky-loo wrestling too? :) I can't wait until Olive gets to meet her cousin's. I don't know when we will get out there but it will happen. We miss you guys.